REVIEW: SILKYGIRL MATTE STYLER SLIM LIPCOLOR

 Silkygirl Matte Styler Slim Lipcolor



Overall Score: 7/10

Price : RM 27.90

Shades available:  6 shades 
 

Review:

I got the shades "04 Preppy" and "03 Chic". This was because I wanted to compare the product to the similar colours that I own in Maybelline "50 Own Your Empire" and "80 Run The World". Both of the product looks alike. However, in Silkygirl, there are only 6 shades available in the market. It is slim as stated by the name and it can be carried in a pouch easily. The cover does not undo easily and it clicks close. The price of this product is so much affordable and I am happy to see more products are being lauched in affordable price range. 

I am not a fan of the intensity of the pigment. Because eating food with the lipstick on will result a mess. I had to wipe off entirely and wear it on all over again. The stain that it leaves behind is fairly visible. It does give a light lip feel and it does not leave patch marks on my lips unlike the Matte Junkie Lip Cream that I picked up from the same brand. It almost has no smell to it. It does not have any fancy smell to it. It has a slight cooling feel to it at the initial stage of wearing the lipstick. 

It is claimed to be paraben-free, alcohol-free and carmine-free. It is also cruelty free. The only thing that I wished was it had more colours to it. 

Comments