REVIEW: WATSONS BODY WASH WHITE TEA

 WATSONS BODY WASH WHITE TEA


OVERALL SCORE: 7/10

SIZE: 1 L

PRICE: RM 17.90

REVIEW: 

Been using this shower gel for a month now. I have the habit of constantly changing the shower gel that I use because I get bored of the smell and also the packaging. Recently this bottle of shower gel caught my eyes and it was on sales (Buy 1 Free 1). So i got myself this white tea body wash and also another variety in this range which is the Rose body wash. I mean look at the packaging... It has soft touch surface.  


Both of the body wash smelled really good. It leaves the skin smooth to the touch. The gel itself has tiny bit of colour to it, even though at first I thought it would be clear, but it has some fine colour to it (green and pink). The senct of the bosy wash is really refreshing and sometimes I apply it on my lips to remove my lipstick (if I get lazy and get into shower without removing my makeup). It actually removes the lipstick of my lips without staining it. I was surprised because alot of the high end brand shower gels couldnt do that. Overall it gives great satisfaction to be used especially during the late hours bath before sleep. 




Comments