REVIEW : MAYBELLINE COLOR JOLT MATTE LIP PAINT

MAYBELLINE COLOR JOLT MATTE LIP PAINT 


OVERALL SCORE : 8/10 

PRICE : RM 25.90 

AVAILABLE SHADES : 13 SHADES 

SIZE : 5ml 

INGREDIENTS : 

REVIEW : 

This product gives me joy as I use it so frequently. The main reason is because it feels so light on my lips as if I did not apply anything on my lips. It is packed in small squeeze tube which is so travel friendly. You can just put the tube in your bag without the worry of the lid undo itself or breaking the case. It is actually so genius of them to come up with such smart packaging. 
The product smells amazing like candy. If you are a candy scent loving person, you can definitely look up for this product. 

It dries matte on the lips and  the colour is pigmented. Even if it fades off, it still leaves stain on the lips that can be removed with make up remover. It has a soft foam applicator that can helps in precision. For me, I do not need a lip liner before using this product because the applicator is slanted that accommodate my lips well. 

At first, I only bought the shade "Vamp Red -06" and then I went in the store and bought another 2 shades of "Flaunting My Pink -08" and "Vanity Violet-07".   

The only thing with this product is that if it is applied on dry lips, it shows off. If you eat while wearing this shade, you might want to reapply the product as it will fade off.

Thumbs Up Points: 

  • Feels light on lips
  • Last Long
  • The colours are amazing (my fav "Vamp Red-06")
  • The tube is small and travel friendly
  • Glides smoothly 
  • Dries powder matte
  • Can be removed with make up remover easily and the product does not settle in fine lines of the lips
Thumbs Down Points :

  • It transfers if you eat with the lip paint on
  • NEVER use it on patchy lips/ dry lips (prep them beforehand)



Comments