HIMALAYA UNDER EYE CREAM

HIMALAYA UNDER EYE CREAM

Overall Score: 7/10 

Tested On: May

Size: 15 ml

Prize: RM 47.79

Ingredients :

  • Cipadessa Bacciferaprevents fine lines and lightens dark circles
  • Winter Begoniais a herb with various medicinal benefits. Used in the composition of Under Eye Cream, it lightens under eye skin.
  • Wheat Germ Oilis a rich source of natural Vitamin E, which protects your skin from the damage caused by pollution and harsh UV rays. Its antioxidant properties nourish the skin

Direction:

Gently massage into the delicate area beneath the eyes after thorough cleansing. Recommended to use twice daily. 

Review: 

I can see the dark circles around my eyes are visibly reducing in just 2 weeks. Even-though it was recommended to be used twice a day, I would only apply the product before I go my bed. Actually it helps to cool down the eye area and helps you to sleep better. I had to use colour correcter under my eyes before applying foundation, but now I just apply my foundation then move with my concealer and my eyes look just as fresh and bright. It is also suitable for all skin type and it is easy to carry around. 

Comments