LAKME 9-5 EYECONIC KAJAL REVIEW

LAKME 9-5 EYECONIC KAJAL

OVERALL SCORE : 9/10
SIZE : 0.35g
PRICE : RM22.80
AVAILABLE SHADES : DEEP BLACK, ROYAL BLUE, TURQUOISE, 
                   CLASSIC BROWN 
   
  



REVIEW:

This is one of my favourite kajal whenever I am going for dramatic arabic eye look. I usually use this liner on my waterlines. It lasts long and fades away slowly, but you can retouch it whenever it is required. 

It comes in a twist pencil type. It does not require sharpening because the kajal is thin enough to make good lining on waterline. Usually I use Colossal Kajal by Maybelline. This was a good alternate to use. I love the fact that it is creamy and soft on eyes. The product pay-off is great and one stroke gives a decent amount of product on the eye. 

If pair up with Lakme Insta-Liner, it gives better result as the product does not melt under the eye. 

What I like about this product:

1. It is pigmented 
2. It is creamy
3. Easy to carry packaging 
4. It last for fair amount of time

What I do not like about this product: 

1. It do not give a crisp line on the eye, if it is used as eyeliner to line the upperlid. 
2. It do not last long in humid and warm environment. 

Overall, it is a great investment especially if you're a eyeliner lover. 



Comments