REVIEW: NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNSCREEN

NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER 

DRY-TOUCH SUNSCREEN

OVERALL SCORE: 9/10

SIZE: 88ml

PRICE: RM 45.50

REVIEW: 

Generally I dont use sunscreen, I just feel that it doesn't do what it supposed to do and most of the sunscreen leaves white cast and greasy effect. But, I had to get one for myself because of the climate change and how it effects my skin. I did my research and got myself this Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. For the first time after using a sunscreen I had the thought of adding the sunscreen in my daily day-time skincare routine. 
I spent almost 4-5 hours under the direct sunlight wearing the sunscreen and my skin was not left burnt. I would say my skin was only got darker like 15% than the usual (which might be more than 50%). 
The texture of the sunscreen was light and non-sticky. It did not feel greasy and it was absorbed well on the skin. It did not leave any white cast on my skin even when I sweat. It is long-lasting on the skin. It needs reapplication after you sweat. It has a light fragrance to it, which was somewhat smells like a moisturizer. It was moisturising and my skin did not crack or felt dry after removing the suncreen.  
This sunscreen cotains Helioplex. Accoding to what have been stated in their official page, "Helioplex™ Technology ensures that sun protection doesn't break down, effectively blocking damaging UVA and UVB rays. Dry-Touch Technology keeps your skin shine-free and clog-free. Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen protects the integrity of your skin barrier by shielding it from UV-induced damage, helping your skin stay youthful."


Comments