Face Mask to Reduce Dark Spots

Face Mask : Reducing Dark Spot


During this lockdown, I have been experimenting with face masks to help my skin rejuvenate. The one mask that stood out the most to me was the mask I made using Vitamin E oil. It tremendously reduced my dark spots/ acne scars over the period of one month. I have been regularly using the mask 2-4 times a week depending on my needs.

The ingredients that I have used:

1.Aloe vera gel : 2 tablespoon

RM 23.50

2.Honey : 1 tablespoon

RM 47.07

3.Vitamin E oil : 4 drops (I used dropper)

RM 30.44

I mixed them all the ingredients in a small container. Before applying it, I washed and pat dry my face. I applied on my face and let it sit for about 15 mins – 20 mins. Then I wash it off with warm water. I continued with my daily skincare routine. 

The small amount of Vitamin E oil has helped my skin alot. There are many benefits that we can get from Vitamin E that we apply on our skin. You could also take Vitamin E supplement as your daily supplement. But for now I am only using it for my face mask. 

Among the changes I see on my face:

1. Moisturizing : this mask healed my dry skin area around my nose and mouth. 
2. Reduced my skin itching: the dry area on my face caused itchiness. This mask reduced the itchiness around the dry area.
3. Reducing the appearence of scars on my face: dark spots and acne scars have reduced. 
4. Reduced hyperpigmentation : around my mouth area. I can visibly see the changes. 

Before using vitamin E oil, do a patch test. Apply a small dab of the oil to an area that is not highly visible, such as the back of the knee or behind the ear. Wait 24-48 hours. If no reaction develops, it is probably safe to use.





Comments