REVIEW: RIMMEL INSTA STROBING HIGHLIGHTER

RIMMEL INSTA STROBING HIGHLIGHTER

OVERALL SCORE : 5/10

PRICE: RM 21.90

AVAILABLE SHADES: 3

SIZE: 25ml

REVIEW: 

It comes in a tube container and you have to squeeze the product out. The product itself feels almost like cream consistency. To me it has a sheer pigmentation to it. I bought the "pink glow" shade as I wanted to create a natural glowy look. It helped the look very much as it did not create a blinding glow on my face. 

It was perfect for my skin type (combination skin) as it did not dry up my face nor it highlighted my pores. It can be blended easily into the foundation I applied, it did not sweep off the foundation as some products do. It lasted up to 4 hours but eventually faded off once I started to sweat but you can always reapply if needed. 





Comments